What is the Fight Inequality Alliance?
- from women garment workers in Bangladeshi factories fighting for the living wage; to youth activists in Zambia fighting for mining companies to pay their fair share of tax that funds public schools and health clinics; to indigenous communities fighting to prevent fossil fuel companies destroying their land.
The Fight Inequality Alliance is bring together activists like these, building a powerful network and capacity to fight for transformational social and economic changes to tackle inequality globally and in countries across the world. A list of some of the groups that have taken part in some of the Fight Inequality Alliance activities is here.
Through an inclusive consultation process, the Alliance has built a Shared Vision of what the Alliance seeks to achieve. The Fight Inequality Alliance has also produced brief notes to summarise our shared journey so far and the journey ahead, and our funding plan. The structure and governance of the Alliance is decided collectively, based on the principles of diversity, inclusion and shared values. Steering group elections will take place this year.
You can help the Fight Inequality Alliance grow as a powerful, articulate, diverse and exciting collective force for change across the world. You can get involved in the following ways:
- Sign up to receive updates on events and news about the Fight Inequality Alliance.
- Join the conversation by following #fightinequality on Facebook and Twitter.
- Connect with the national alliance in your country by emailing email@example.com
- Join together to take action during the Global Week of Action to Fight Inequality each January and in the national events organised by the national alliance in your country.